This stunning boutique estate offers families the opportunity to embrace the Perth Hills lifestyle, with the lifestyle conveniences of nearby Midland and Guildford.
The comfortable bush setting alongside Kadina Brook is an invitation for you and your family to explore the very best of nature; a healthy, engaging lifestyle that touches on the very essence of how family life should be.
Helena Valley Estate is as you want it, right now. Green open spaces are already established, meaning weekend picnics, family cricket games and neighbourly catch-ups are all waiting for you. Coming home to Helena Valley Estate is what life’s all about. But what surrounds you makes life here even more rewarding.
Escape to a relaxed, bush-inspired lifestyle that’s closer than you think, just 25-minutes from Perth’s CBD and 15 minutes from the Swan Valley.
● Close to nearby high schools and primary schools including Helena Valley and Woodbridge Primary Schools, Guildford Grammar, Matthew Gibney Catholic Primary School, St Anthony’s School & St Brigid’s Primary School
● Early Learning Centre is just 500m from home
● IGA, newsagency, deli and pharmacy are all within 500m
● Helena Valley Road bus route links to the Midland train station and bus depot
● Helena Valley Recreational Ground
● Hillview Public Golf Course
● Close to the Great Eastern and Roe Highways, for direct access to the freeway and into the city
Come discover life along the brook at Helena Valley Estate. This is the lifestyle you were meant to have.